Digital Learning & Sales Enablement
Enterprise Wide LMS/LXP Launch – “Docebo”
Lead Project Manager
How I got it done:
- Scouted 5 Sales Enablement Platforms that could fit multiple internal and external audience groups.
- Interviewed different people from those groups and understood how this tool could help them in their day-to-day job.
- Created our Home Entertainment, Home Appliance, Onboarding, and Sales/Business Upskilling Curriculums.
- Developed a video development strategy utilizing various office spaces around the country and our trainers.
- Identified additional contractors and developers to help us achieve our content goals for launch.
- Pitched entire platform + timelines to SVP & Directors to help them gain understanding of why it’s better than current solution and what it will allow us to do as a lean L&D team.
- Gained approval & budget without any friction.
- Launched in 2021 to 5,500 users.
- Integrated a LIVE video chat support tool so retail employees can get support wherever they are.
- Continuously adding new content and gathering data to support future decision making.
Web & eCommerce
LearnSamsung.com Support Platform (COVID-19 Pivot Strategy)
- Budget: $10k/yr.
- Additional Sales/Assisted Sales: $100m-$200m per year.
- ROI: 10,000% to 20,000%
LearnSamsung.com was designed, developed, and launched in 14 days by myself to support a $4B retail business while our salesforce was furloughed.
The purpose of each retailer’s page is to provide support for them whenever they need it:
- Product Training Courses
- Sales Guide Downloads
- Merchandising Info
- Promo Awareness & Support
The chat feature is an industry first at retail. It allows floor salespeople to video chat with Samsung Product Advisors (even in front of customers) should questions or concerns need to be answered.